Sunday 26 March 2017

March 26, 2017 - Card of the Day



Good Morning My Divine Friends! 


Card of the Day ~Shield Yourself~ This card indicates that you’re especially sensitive to energies and emotions right now. Archangel Michael is shielding you from harsh energy, but it’s also important for you to take action steps to help with this endeavor. For example, avoid situations where anger and/or competition are expressed. And stay away from bars, pubs, or other places where chemicals are abused, which can attract lower energies. Follow your natural inclinations, such as keeping to yourself or spending time with soft-spoken, gentle people.   

~Prayer: Archangel Michael, I ask you to protect me, my loved ones, my vehicle, and my home with your powerful shield. Surround us in your purple light, which allows only pure love to penetrate. Please stay with me day and night, and keep my loved ones safe [name specific people or situations]. 

Archangel Michael is always available to help you no matter how small or large the request or problem. So please if you need help, call on him. I pray you have a fantastic day. I love you all! 

Peace & Love 

~Tina Starkey~ 
Psychic-Medium Metaphysical Counselor

No comments:

Post a Comment