Friday 12 May 2017

May 12, 2017 - Card of the Day



Good Morning My Divine Friends! 


Card of the Day ~There’s Something Better~ Heaven has something wonderful in mind for you! However, it’s not the same thing you have planned. Ask yourself what you would rather have: the very thing you’re asking for or something that would make you much happier and more fulfilled?

Sometimes God has joys in store for us that we could never imagine on our own. Open your mind and heart to the possibility that you deserve even more than what you’re asking for. Trust your angels to guide you in new and exciting directions!

There is a song by Garth Brooks called “Unaswered Prayers” that comes to mind. There was a time in my life I prayed over and over for something. God had a plan in store for me which; was indeed better than what I was praying for in the end. Have a fantastic day. I love you all! 

Peace & Love 

~Tina Starkey~ 
Psychic-Medium Metaphysical Counselor

No comments:

Post a Comment